[rollei_list] Re: Yet another question, about F/G Rollei meters

  • From: Kirk Thompson <thompsonkirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:21:58 -0800

This is a note of heartfelt appreciation to List folks & above all to Carlos &
Ferdi.  I've received so much help understanding my new Rollei, and it feels
almost as if I have a tutor looking over my shoulder or can visit your home or
office for advice.  And now I even have a pdf manual! The internet is a
wonderful thing, but it's people – with encyclopedic knwledge – who make it so
valuable.

Such gracious guidance.  Many many thanks to you!

Kirk