[rollei_list] Xenotar Schneider and Pan F 50 Plus

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 06:34:05 -0300

 I had used Microdol X diluted 1+3 for the Efke film sheets ISO 25 and
liking the results, I used identical dilution for the Ilford Pan F 50
with similar results; and then it's clear to me Microdol X diluted 1+3
is very good for Efke Iso 25 and Pan F ISO 50 films and the stock
solution is excellent for Kodak Plus X 125 and TXP 320 films.
Last time my 2.8C Xenotar Schneider 2.8/80 lens received a dedicated
service was in 1991, it still works very good, I like this lens a lot
.
These two images were taken a few days ago with the combo 2.8C
Xenotar, Ilford Pan F Plus ISO 50 and Microdol X diluted 1+3:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/5406883953/

and Rolleinar 1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/5407491602/