[rollei_list] Xenotar 2.8/80 (28C), T Max 400, Rodinal, Epson 4490

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:45:06 +0000 (GMT)

I was wondering why I had never used the Kodak T Max,
it's an excellent film, I like it and it seems it
works with Rodinal. After my first T Max 400 roll with
the 3.5F Planar six elements, the second one is with
the 2.8C Xenotar 2.8/80, and on the basis of some
prints from enlarger and scanned images I must say
again that I can't find any difference between these
two lenses, I knoe that they didnot have difference
from factory, but perhaps it's interesting to verify
it in practical use considering that the two lenses
show good condition and they had been service (the
Xenotar 15 years ago, the Planar last year).
I have uploaded to my blog six photographs, four are
about ciyscapes, and the last two are referred to my
new and first grandson and his mother, I uploaded some
photographs about my daughter in pregnant condition
five or six months ago.
It's necessary to click on the thumbnails, they are
750x750 image size more or less:

http://silveremulsion.blogspot.com/

I'm satisfied with the Epson 4490 considering its
price.-

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).