[rollei_list] Re: Wooden tripods

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:59:06 -0400

I use a model C Ries wood tripod for everything up to 4x5 and wouldn't think
of using anything else.  Its light, goes up fast in the field and is very
stable - very little vibration.  The Ries is from the late 40's and the
price is right (as compared to carbon fiber).  For my Rolleiflex I use a
large Slik ball head with the Rollei quick release tripod adapter.

Rob