[rollei_list] Re: Why has Rollei not yet presented a Tele-Rolleiflex?

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:02:31 -0400

Jerry Lehrer:

> Eric,
>
> We are 'talking' about TLRs.  The K-O'flex is NOT a reflex, unless you
> bought the optional reflex viewing attachment.  Then it becomes as big
> as a 4x5 Speed Graphic.
>
> Jerry

Jerry -

It is wonderful to have you back on the list... feel free to start making
useful contributions at any time... ;-) <joking><teasing>

The reflex attachment for the K-O is extremely common and most people I know
who shoot the camera use it that way; the fact that you don't need to shoot
the camera as a reflex is a wonderful advantage...

As far as being as big as a 45 Speed or any other 45 for that matter, it is
not even close, with or without the reflex viewer. A K-O with a 135 is not
much bigger or heavier than a tankish 35 + 135 + winder...

Eric Goldstein