[rollei_list] Re: Why has Rollei not yet presented a Tele-Rolleiflex?

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 01:00:06 +0200

I do not know all that much about optics - so this may be a nonsense suggestion - but if the bodie can not extent focus further in order to achieve focus gloser than 2,6 M - with out expensive changes would it not be possible to make that change in the lens instead - like the colabsable leica lenses from the screw mount leicas - to a lot lower developement cost ?? - lens pulled out would be 1 M to 3 M and pressed in 3 M to infinity ??
best
Ruben
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Manuel Freaza" <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>