[rollei_list] Re: Why has Rollei not yet presented a Tele-Rolleiflex?

  • From: "Roger M. Wiser" <wiserr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:39:18 -0500

Carlos, I would suppose any bellows would have that potential . I have owned 3 used Mamiyas and none had a bellow problem. It is not subject to the constant expansion & collapse as a folder camera. I had the 250mm lens which made the camera quite heavy. I did not use the tele that much so I disposed of it along with the camera.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Manuel Freaza" <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>