[rollei_list] Re: Whiteface T with Xenar question

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:28:13 -0800

Wow! What a thread you started. Sanders, they are probably 99% identical.
Coatings developed by Schneider would be the major difference IMO as they
are the hardest to duplicate. By the 70s Schneider had much better and
harder coatings. Their coatings of the 50s were not nearly as good or as
hard as later years.
So the short answer, yes.

--
Peter K