[rollei_list] Re: Which bag for rollei TLR

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:38:40 -0400

At 11:08 AM 9/24/2008, JMN * wrote:
Camera bags were a topic for discussion not too far back.

I was bouncing the idea of getting an army surplus electrician type bag for both utility and inconspicous consumption, but many thought I'd be perceived as a Unabomber or some such person. While I am uncertain as to how an army surplus bag might correlate with Theodore John Kaczynski I yielded to the comments expressed on this discussion board and banished the thought forthwith. The idea of finding something as inconspicous as a army surplus bags still plagues my idle thoughts. YIKES!

I use a Falklands-era Royal Engineers bag for my 2.8GX. Works like a charm and I wish I had a dozen of 'em. I use a gym bag for my Hasselblad 2000FC/M.

I have yet to be accused of being a new Unibomber but, then, I also carry about with me multiple ID's establishing my military connection should I ever be stopped.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!