[rollei_list] Where is Waldo? er, Where is Marc?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 02:43:42 -0400

At 12:01 AM 4/10/2012, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

>           It seems Marc is off line

Rollei folks, I am not currently off-line, and bless Carlos for his kind thoughts. I read every single message posted to this List and time is the constraint. I have a number of personal issues popping up right now, primarily medical (not my issues, mind you), involving a family member) which have diverted my normally chatty nature. to dealing with other matters.

I am here. I may be silent but that is simply a result of demands on my time. I will answer queries which demand a response. And, frankly, the collective wisdom of this List is immense. Thank you, Rollei people, for being there.

Matters Rollei are important to me. So, I read all of the traffic and learn much.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!