[rollei_list] Weston 715 Accuracy

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 18:56:48 -0400

Richard

I just checked my Weston 715 (overhauled a decade back by George Milton)
against a Metrawatt LC 60 (the original Leica-Meter), a Gossen Scout 2, a
Gossen Lunasix, and the meter in my 2.8GX.  I adjusted the film speed on
the Weston 715 to Weston 320 and set the others to ASA 400 (well, I set the
LC60 at its maximum of ASA 200 (DIN 24), and doubled the results).  All
were within a third of a stop in their results.

Again, though, I waved the selenium meters about to get an averaged reading.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505