[rollei_list] Re: Welcome Back!

  • From: Dave Wyman <davewyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 00:06:18 -0700

Welcome back.

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015, FreeLists Mailing List Manager <
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

rollei_list Digest Wed, 06 May 2015 Volume: 11 Issue: 055

In This Issue:
[rollei_list] I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!

Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 17:51:08 -0400
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>
Subject: [rollei_list] I'm back!

For the past 18 months, I've been beset by various medical problems
(for instance, I am currently recovering from cataract surgery) and a
succession of computer woes -- who would have guessed that HP would
sell a new computer with e-mail ports which received but which would
not send? I believe I now have the worst of it all behind me and am
getting back into the swing of things. I obtained a genuine
Jena-lensed 2.8, for instance, and I've still not had the time or
energy to use it, though I soon shall, as I have three rolls of Ektar
100 I have to use up by next March.

In any event, I've enjoyed the conversations!

Marc

------------------------------

From: Jon Stanton <jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: I'm back!
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 14:53:18 -0700

Marc, Welcome back

Olympia, WA

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;> with
'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

------------------------------

From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 23:04:13 +0100

Welcome back, Marc; have missed your knowledgable input and comment.

John

Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 17:41:57 -0500
From: Chris Burck <chris.burck@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>

Welcome back, Marc. Glad to hear you're doing better. And congrats on
the 2.8!

--
¡Ay, Pachamamita! ¡Eres la cosa más bonita!

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 18:41:48 -0500
From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>

Welcome back! We have missed you.

Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 16:46:16 -0700
From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>

On 5/6/2015 2:51 PM, Marc James Small wrote:
For the past 18 months, I've been beset by various medical problems
(for instance, I am currently recovering from cataract surgery) and a
succession of computer woes -- who would have guessed that HP would
sell a new computer with e-mail ports which received but which would
not send? I believe I now have the worst of it all behind me and am
getting back into the swing of things. I obtained a genuine
Jena-lensed 2.8, for instance, and I've still not had the time or
energy to use it, though I soon shall, as I have three rolls of Ektar
100 I have to use up by next March.

In any event, I've enjoyed the conversations!

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;> with
'subscribe' in
the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

'unsubscribe'

Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>
WB6KBL

------------------------------

From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx <javascript:;>>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 20:16:23 -0400

Welcome back! Good to "hear" your voice!

Ken

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen

Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 23:27:33 -0300
From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>

Marc:
I'm glad your health is going better, welcome back!

<javascript:;>>:

For the past 18 months, I've been beset by various medical problems (for
instance, I am currently recovering from cataract surgery) and a
succession
of computer woes -- who would have guessed that HP would sell a new
computer with e-mail ports which received but which would not send? I
believe I now have the worst of it all behind me and am getting back into
the swing of things. I obtained a genuine Jena-lensed 2.8, for instance,
and I've still not had the time or energy to use it, though I soon shall,
as I have three rolls of Ektar 100 I have to use up by next March.

In any event, I've enjoyed the conversations!

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;> with
'subscribe' in the
subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

'unsubscribe' in

From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx <javascript:;>>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 06:35:06 +0200

Good to hear you’re on the mend, Marc.

Thor

<javascript:;>>:
For the past 18 months, I've been beset by various medical problems (for
instance, I am currently recovering from cataract surgery) and a succession
of computer woes -- who would have guessed that HP would sell a new
computer with e-mail ports which received but which would not send? I
believe I now have the worst of it all behind me and am getting back into
the swing of things. I obtained a genuine Jena-lensed 2.8, for instance,
and I've still not had the time or energy to use it, though I soon shall,
as I have three rolls of Ektar 100 I have to use up by next March.

In any event, I've enjoyed the conversations!

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;> with
'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

End of rollei_list Digest V11 #55

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;> with
'subscribe'

facebook.com/davewymanphoto - my recent photographs
davewyman.slickpic.com - my photography galleries