[rollei_list] Re: Weird 6002

  • From: siufai@xxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:23:16 +0200

> Im am checking out a 6002 that a fellow worker picked up from Ebay in Germany
> i while ago. I can't get it to work like I want it to. Pressing the meter
> button allways give the under exposure warning. Running the camera in manual
> mode doesn't stop down aperture at all. The shutter closes during fire,
> but the aperture doesn't close. Does anybody here know if this is a body
> problem or a Rolleigon 2,8/80 problem?

If it's always giving a under exposure warning even at low shutter speed on
bright light than it's probably the body. But make you are operating it
correctly (do you have the manual?).

In short do the following tests:
-Set aperture on "A" and shutter on low speed (1s), point the camera to a light
source and push the metering button. The aperture should stop down. If not than
something is wrong with the body.
-Set aperture to any value (for example F8) and the aperture should stop down
when you push the metering button. If not than the lens is kaputt.

HTH,

Siu Fai