[rollei_list] Re: Weights (was Re: Re: 3.5F for $1,200?)

  • From: siufai@xxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:26:08 +0100

I have both and have checked the weight difference. My 3.5F weighs 1205g and my
2.8F weighs 1255g. Both are 1st model Fs, so the 3.5F has the complex planetery
geared shutter which I guess it should weigh more than the later simpler models.

I think Parker made a typo with the 2.8F since I can't imagine why a 2.8F
should weigh less than a 2.8E3.

Siu Fai