[rollei_list] Re: Weegee's strange rolleiflex !

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:59:43 -0400

At 12:44 AM 3/21/2009, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>Richard,
>
>Your ability to tell us how to build a watch, when all we want to know
>is "what time is it?",
>is excelled by anyone on this List :-)

Jerry

That was a bit over the top, though it is accurate: Richard rarely posts, but when he does, the roof falls with the detail. I have been saving Richard's messages for more than a decade and hope someday, with his assistance, to produce them as a technical introduction to the art of photography and noise and the like. Richard, please post more!

Jerry, you are a pearl of rare worth due to your experiences and your insights and you abilities. But, then, so is Richard, and I really value the membership of both of you on this List beyond any accolade I can s.

By the way, if we BUY you a ticket back to NYC, can you scarf up the serial numbers from that Studio Rolleiflex being held by that cousin of yours? Enquiring minds want to know! Or would you prefer "Leinigen versus the Ants"? <he grins>

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!