[rollei_list] Was: Warning now Roye Photography

  • From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:58:55 -0600

Howdy from wild and windy Wyoming;

This past exchange about a simple warning and inquiry that has degenerated into a bunch of BS brought me out of my den.

I think members of this list might just want to take a GOOD, HARD LOOK at Mr. Roye's photography. http://www.royephotography.com

The portraits are VERY strong as are the editorial and travel/lifestyle/culture sections. I can see some influence from one of my favorite photographers, who may have used a Rollie, GORDON PARKS. I would guess that very few members of this list have as strong a portfolio as Mr. Roye, I know I don't and I spent 20 years in the "60's and '70's as a photojournalist. Kind regards and welcome to the list Mr. Roye. Glad to see you here.

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography, Inc.
Laramie, Wy. http://www.rainbowphotolaramie.com