[rollei_list] WTB pre-Bay I filter, hood

  • From: "john" <raga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:27:29 -0500

Anyone have a surplus yellow (or orange or red) 28.5mm push-on filter for Old Standard-type pre-Bay I cameras?

Even better would be screw-in, as it would allow simultaneous use of the clip-on lenshood. Does anyone know the size--(27mm?) and if screw-in filters were made for those old Tessars.

I also need a 24mm push-on lens hood for Original model.

Generic OK

John Wilton