[rollei_list] WTB: WLF for Rolleiwide in user condition

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:46:48 -0700

I'd like to find a waist level finder for my user condition Rolleiwide.

This finder is dramatically different from the other Rollei WLF's. The door
in the top (or front if it is opened) is hinged at the top and opens out. It
has little "ears" on each side. Under the door is a large square lenticular
lens. At the rear there is only one square open hole without a lens.

"user" condition to me means there could be paint loss, scratches, very
small dents, and worn leather covering.  It must be whole, all parts present
and fully functional.

Allan