[rollei_list] Re: WTB Tele Rollei

  • From: todd belcher <todd_belcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:13:30 -0700

Pardon the public email ... meant for Mr Meier.

todd

On 23-Sep-06, at 7:07 PM, todd belcher wrote:

Hi Robert,

I have a nice first type Tele Rollei with case and cap. Thee focus knob has a bit of backlash that I will repair, other wise the camera is nice - I'd say collectible condition (I bought it for my collection actually). The lens is perfect and the shutter I overhauled a few years ago. I can supply some accessories for it if required. Looking for around $1200 for it (camera, case and cap). If you wish I can take pics of it.

regards,
todd

On 22-Sep-06, at 6:51 PM, Robert Meier wrote:

Anyone want to sell their Tele Rollei for a reasonable price?

--- Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List