[rollei_list] Re: WTB: SL66 thingies

  • From: Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:26:23 -0400

Actually, the ORIGINAL question was: "Does anyone have an 80 -150 lens shade for my SL66?? :-)

Speaking of which -- i ordered a new one from Adorama, but it's back ordered. All the other dealers that I can find are in the same situation. Rollei -- characterized by one veteran watcher as "nearly defunct" -- apparently isn't shipping them at the moment. Perhaps they never will.

Should we all get together and buy the company? We could probably do at least as well as Leica and Hasselblad.

Craig
Washington, DC