[rollei_list] Re: WARNING about Dr. Mark Meijer c/o Global RolleiClub and...

  • From: Sander B Friedman <sbf70@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:26:14 -0600

Re: the attached (and others!)

Enough already ... this is a Rollei List ... not a soapbox.  I am quite
sure that NO feelings were meant to be hurt, and none should be.

Ganz ganuch

S. B. Friedman
       Ö¿Ö¬

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:18:40 EDT RALaubach@xxxxxxx writes:
Doug -
Please do not twist my words - I did not and do not accuse you of
anything racist.  Totally insensitive to the person who very politely and
simply objected to your language, YES!   All i wrote about was being
sensitive to others writing and reading here.  Enjoy your dictionary
readings of choice.

Bob Laubach
Manassas, VA