[rollei_list] Re: WA options for Rollei MF users

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:42:15 +0100

I picked up a Super-Angulon 3.5/40 for my 6008i2 a few years back. A marvelous
lens in every way. It wasn't cheap, but nor was it expensive. Plus I have a
range of other lenses for the 6008, which is nice.

The two advantages I see with the SL66 is that it's 1. mechanical, obviating
the need for batteries, chargers, poor cold weather performance and extending
it's useful life to about the same as film availability, and 2. the (albeit
limited) movements available (scheimpflug).

Never tried or even seen an SLX - isn't it the forerunner to the system 6000?
An electronic version of the SL66?

Thor