[rollei_list] Re: WA options for Rollei MF users

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:33:35 +0100

Hauke,

You are right.  An SLX and 50mm Distagon would be the cheapest way to do it.
Worth trying.  I also like the "clean" look of the SLX just not the dependence
on an aging rechargeable unit. Wished they could be run on AA batteries.

Darn, I got kicked off the Digest again and am getting individual RUG e-mails .
Not  idea during my next three weeks in Liberia!

Jan