[rollei_list] WA options for Rollei MF users

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 21:28:06 +0100

Peter,

I have used the Rollei SL66 and an SL66SE for years and had bought an original
SL66 earlier this year but unfortunately had so sell it and my newly purchased
5.6/500 mm Tele-Tessar to help finance a very expensive move to Germany.  A
very painful decision.
Still have the Planar hood, tripod quick connector and SL66 leather case.
Probably  will eventually pick up another SL66, but I also now have access to a
Hasselblad system here at my new job and might try that first for comparison.
It would also be nice to try a Rolleiwide or the current FW at some point...
Jan