[rollei_list] Re: Voigtlander Vito B

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:29:27 +0000 (GMT)

Lovely, Enjoy, I always thought the Vito B was a very neat little camera. I have one, and shot it a bit, however the shutter on mine only fired at one speed, and eventually froze, and given that I had paid very little for it, I didn't feel it was worth getting repaired.  I must still have it somewhere.
All the best
Larry cuffe

On Jan 01, 2011, at 08:47 PM, Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A Voigtlander Vito B (absolutely mint) was willed to me over the Christmas holidays. Interesting little camera albeit somewhat fiddly. I've loaded it with some color neg film (Fujicolor Pro 400) to see how it does.

Jim Brick
Sunnyvale, CA
http://www.photomojo.org/vip.swf