[rollei_list] Re: Very OT: Fifty Years Ago!

  • From: "Sam B. Anson" <sam.anson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:24:52 -0500

The location of the crash was Clear Lake, Iowa. Cause? Attributed to bad
weather, snow. Fifty years is a long time.

Sam Anson, NJ

Sam Anson
Business Development Executive

TechnoSphere, Inc.
155 North Washington Avenue
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
tel: 201.384.7400 mai office
tel: 609.882.2998 direct
fax: 201.385.8243
cell: 609.658.1421
email: sam.anson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: www.technosphere.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.