[rollei_list] Re: Using the Rollei 35 with Vivitar 283 flash

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 18:51:47 -0300

Jerry:
          The Rollei 35 has a clear advantage on the Leica CL
regarding flash use, whilst the Leica CL has 1/60 flash sync only, the
Rollei 35 can synchronize the flash at any shutter speed, it allows a
wide area for creative shots playing with the exposure for the
background, f.e. subjects in movement to get some specials effects.
The Rollei 35 becomes a regular 35mm cameras about ergonomics with the
hot shoe adapter and you can use almost any flash unit.

Carlos