[rollei_list] Re: Upcoming Breker Auction

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 19:54:32 -0600

At 06:13 PM 3/3/2012, David Sadowski wrote, in part:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/28708_photographica-and-film/page1
---
A lot of interesting things there, but I think the reference to Underwater Housing could actually be the tropical case which is sort of waterproof but not for taking pictures. I used to think it would be fun to have one of those cases, but in reality I never found myself in a situation where I would have required one. I suppose that in the worst case, my 13 pound Rolleimarin would have served the purpose.

If there is a Rolleimarin on the list please give me the item number so I can get an idea of what they are going for these days.

DAW