[rollei_list] Re: Two mystery pieces 3.5F

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:01:14 +0000 (GMT)

You are welcome Jefferey, I forgot to add that the "V"
with the arrow indicates "Vorlaufwerk", in general it
means "selftimer" on a photographic camera, however it
also could indicate the shutter mechanism to produce
the slower speeds and/or a clock mechanism more
technically, I think the term also has other meanings
in German that have nothing to do with a photographic
use.-

All the best
Carlos