[rollei_list] Re: Two eyes/four eyes

  • From: Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:22:56 +0000

Much as I love my Rolleiflexes, and photography, my shooting days are pretty
much behind me. There are a number of reasons but mostly there aren’t enough
hours in the day to meet the needs of my work and my family, and so my
photography is a casualty of that. I still have my cameras and I’m not dead
yet so my choice of words was poor. But it’s been a couple of years since I
ran film though a Rollei and I don’t see that changing any time soon. Alas.

On Sep 8, 2015, at 1:10 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager

Subject: [rollei_list] Re: [rolleiusers] Two eyes/four eyes
From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 15:13:51 -0500 (CDT)

Sanders, what do you mean "the last rolls"? That sounds very ominous.