[rollei_list] Re: Trimming quotes, was: NEW ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS: PLEASE READ!

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 16:39:54 -0400

At 04:24 PM 6/6/2010, dwilli10@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Vacation means that your kids sponsor a trip back to SD and then occupy
>you 24 hours a day for a couple of weeks, at which time you have to
>pack, go through security at some airline, and hope someone picks you up
>at the other end.

This gets curiouser and curiouser. I have only one child, and if my son, who lives in Alaska, tried to hie me off to South Dakota, I would be intensely suspicious as my family has absolutely zero connection with the state.

Better to stay home, it seems to me. As you note, we have more to do once retired than when we worked.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!