[rollei_list] Re: Trimming quotes, was: NEW ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS: PLEASE READ!

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:20:35 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 1:42 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Trimming quotes, was: NEW ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS: PLEASE READ!

At 04:24 PM 6/6/2010, Richard Knoppow wrote:

>     "Vacations" are occasional times when one can leave
>regular work and be five times as busy with personal things.
>Other people will always find things for you to do on
>"vacation". Often they involve plumbing, house painting, or
>moving furniture.

Just wait until you are retired!  I've not had
the time to go fishing or camping for three
years, and 2010 looks like a bust, as well.

Well, the weather will be a bit cooler tomorrow
-- we have been having highs in the upper 90's
(F) and a cold front is to pass through tonight,
so tomorrow will only rise to 82 F.  I will spend
the morning reading the paper sitting on my back
deck, smoking a cigar and sipping at some Scotch
whisky, before getting back to assembling a new gas grille.

Marc

I would LOVE to retire but can't afford it right now. I am sure Fox would also love for me to retire.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA