[rollei_list] Re: Tips on scanning prints

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:29:24 -0400

I'm using an Epson 9440 Photo, I'm using Epson Scan, and I am having to photoshop the image (mostly levels, but contrast and color balance as well). The best results so far are with turning off all and any scanner "features".

Thanks,

E.

On Sep 17, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

On Sep 17, 2006, at 8:52 PM, ERoustom wrote:

I'm sure I soon figure something out, but do any of you have any tips?

First question: What scanner are you using?
Second question: What scanning software?
Third question: Are you doing any post-processing in Photoshop or other editing software?

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List