[rollei_list] Thinking about buying a Rollei

  • From: David Dodge <dannysoar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:22:09 -0400

I feel myself being reeled in by the Rollei TLR concept..

I've done a bit of homework and wonder why the Automats aren't as spendy as the others. Money is an issue. Are they missing some features other than the, by now, ancient exposure meter.. I will need some sort of double exposure prevention. I happen to know this. Do the post war Automats have coated lenses? Are they things I should know before venturing into the shark infested waters of Ebay?

Thanx ,
David