[rollei_list] Re: "There is a 220 Rollei T"

  • From: David Seifert <dseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:14:38 -0700

Of course you can!  The 24 exposure mask produces 2.4x3.6cm frames on
6cm wide film.  Unlike the Rolleikin which arranges the 24x36 frame
vertically this kit produces 24x36 frames horizontally on 120 film.
Plenty of wasted film, to be sure, but it will fit just fine on a
standard 120 roll with plenty of space between frames.   (12x60 uses
720mm film length while 24x24 uses 576mm of film length leaving at least
6mm available for interframe space).

I would love to know who wanted it and why, you know there is a story there!

David