[rollei_list] Re: The pleasures of the Rolleiflex

  • From: Ken Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:16:17 -0400

On Sat, 2009-08-01 at 11:05 -0400, Robert Lilley wrote:
> I don't think he had the camera for more than three days
> before I had it back and Its like a new camera now

That's been my experience with him, also.

Last year I started printing my Rollei shots at 5x5 and 8x8.  (I had
been printing them as large as I could on my R2400.)  I realize that
might seem a bit on the smallish side, but I really like the sharpness
and detail that stands out in that size print, especially in portraits.

There are a number of us here (in Waterbury, CT, that is) who want to
set up a shared wet darkroom.  We've got all the equipment, and the
space.  Now it's just a matter of finding the time to do the setup work.

peace,

ken

--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier