[rollei_list] Re: The pleasures of the Rolleiflex

  • From: Ken Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:43:08 -0400

On Sat, 2009-08-01 at 10:28 -0400, Douglas Nygren wrote:
> It cranks better than the brandnew ones.

My 3.5f cranks very smoothly, and quietly.  I had it serviced by Krikor,
and about the only noise you hear is the film moving.

In fact, I had a bit of seller's remorse after I sold my 2.8f, but this
3.5f is a joy to use.

I came back home to pick up some more film and head back out into the
sunlight, while it lasts.

Now, I've got to get my website updated.  I haven't done anything with
it since the dot mac changes were made.

Ken

--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier