[rollei_list] Re: The list has helped me already

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:18:26 -0300 (ART)

This site has interesting Rollei products sometimes,
but they are expensive in general; this is a
Rolleicord Vb 16 image set like new:

http://www.collectcamera.com/colcam/catalogus/objectgen.php?object_ID=967&cat_name=Rollei%20miscellaneous&cat_id=85&PHPSESSID=7860b2479bacd71858194ec2e5445e7a

All the best
Carlos

http://www.adorama.com/Search-Results.tpl?page=searchresults

<http://www.adorama.com/Search-Results.tpl?page=searchresults&searchinfo=rolleicord>

<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=2961966005&rd=1&rd=1>

&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=2961966005&rd=1&rd=1

> Best wishes
>
> John Wild
>

>   _____

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.