[rollei_list] The list has helped me already

  • From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:33:53 +1000

Hello folks. Thank you for welcome notes on and off list from Marc, Jon, Elias
and Ken. I actually solved my first Rolleicord puzzle
by searching the archives. So I didn't even have to post. Thank you John Wild,
if you are out there. Now I know precisely what the
differences are between the Rolleicord Va 16exposure set and what I need for my
Vb mod 2. Does anyone have the Vb kit with thin
masks to insert under the screen? Do the masks move with the parallax
correction frame? Everything else works fine so I guess I
should be able to make up some drop in masks.

Cheers

Hoppy

Rollei new guy.