[rollei_list] Re: The Tone of the List or the List of the Tone, Take Your Pick

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:52:32 -0800

Marc,

All I can say is that I hope my apparently feeble attempt at humor does not
trigger the end of the list!

I've been a photographer for nearly 40 years but a Rollei user for perhaps
18 months.  This list and those contributing to it have most certainly
helped me come up to speed on the Rolleiflex, its use, history, and a whole
lot more.

The current contributions as well as the archives are a valuable resource.

I thank you and everyone who has contributed his time and knowledge.

Jeff Kelley