[rollei_list] Re: The Tone of the List or the List of the Tone,

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:53:39 -0500

Marc - I love this list and reading your stuff - when you get on a rant I
just brew a cuppa and settle back - its like going on a journey, one never
knows what emotions will be invoked or where you will be taken.  So as Tom
Lehrer sang in his song about the Supreme Court and pornography - "Don't let
them take it away!"  The tone of the list is 440 middle 'C' and just fine.

Rob