[rollei_list] The Rollei List and Pictures

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:06:36 -0400

At 05:24 PM 5/22/06 -0700, Peter K. wrote:
>Eric,    Now you said 99.5%, if I have 7 elements, according to the rule of
>thumb you quote below, wouldn't that equate to a loss of 3.5%. Personally,
>I think it a bit rude of you to try and consistently put me down. Yet we
>have never seen a single photo of yours? Do you take photos? Or simple like
>to feel important on a list like this by using belittling members when they
>are honestly trying to help? Not very nice of you Eric. I thought you were
>a gentleman.    Peter K

Peter

This is the Rollei List, dedicated to discusions of the mechanisms and
electronics of the breed.  Pictures can be shared off-List.  That someone
wants to talk of cameras is the preferred approach on this List.  We are
NOT the Rollei Photograpers Let's Talk About Photos List, after all.

We have a venue for the posting of pictures but my own entries there are
scant.

Let's get back to talking cameras.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx