[rollei_list] Re: The Rollei Gallery reconstruction continues..., same for E.B. !

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:39:28 -0300 (ART)

I add that there is a new and reviewed edition for the
Rollei Report 3, this book has the info about the
Rollei 35 and the Rollei 35 SLR models, this is the
second Rollei Report with a new reviewed edition after
the Rollei Report 2 on 2001.-

All the best
Carlos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43175600@N00/sets/72157594337167325/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43175600@N00/sets/72157594337165219/

> Voigtländer buildings : in preparation with re-post
> of full visit
> report as text with updated links to flickr.
>
> BTW and off-topic: Voigtländer Report volume 3 by
> Claus Prochnow
> coming soon !
>
> --
> Emmanuel BIGLER