[rollei_list] Re: The Rollei Gallery reconstruction continues...

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:31:28 -0300 (ART)

Thank you very much Peter, I always appreciate your
interest; some people liked that photograph in Flickr.
The people in Bavarian clothing are German
descendants, they integrate the German typical dances
group, each year there is an important Immigrants
Festival 90 km from my city, there is a site called
"Nations Park" in Oberá city where the immigrants and
descendants have typical houses according their
original countries and during a week there are music,
products, drinks and meals from the folklore of the
different countries offered to the people in general,
a very nice festival really.
Peter, I shoot with a Rolleiflex TLR, I don't think
Richard Avedon could obtain a better portrait from
Marylin Monroe raising his Rolleiflex.

All the best
Carlos