[rollei_list] Re: The New Rollei Gallery and the cost of living

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:50:55 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2007 6:08:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Roger,

Yes, we enrolled right away, but we reached the limit after the first 3
months.  They
call it "getting caught in the donut hole".

WTF do you think I am still working after 77years?

Jerry
Jerry,
Hate to bring up a touchy subject but WalMart here in NC charges just $4 for
generic prescriptions.
Not all my meds are generics but the overall savings has been a blessing.
I never considered WalMart until my physician suggested it!
They process film there as well...
(^:
Lance