[rollei_list] Re: The Future of Film

  • From: "dnygr" <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:16:42 -0400

One problem with Kodak was that it made it almost impossible to be a Kodak
dealer. I know many labs that dropped Kodak because Kodak demanded they make
purchases beyond reason. The MBAs must have had a death wish or something
because such a demand was sure to lessen their market presence.

Doug Nygren

From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:55:34 -0400