[rollei_list] Re: The Classic Rollei: "A Definitive Guide' by John Phillips

  • From: Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:21:19 +0200

I ordered this "defitivive Rollei guide".

I am a collector of "definitive Rollei guides" and I'm using, preferably, "ultimate ball heads". The nice things with both categories is that as soon as a new one is announced, you know that sooner or later, you'll be advertised for the next model.

The only thing that worries me is that those coloured Rolleiflex cameras, be they single- or twin-lensed, could actually be the ultimate ones....
http://www.dhw-fototechnik.de

--
Emmanuel