[rollei_list] Re: The Best E-6 Labs

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:00:27 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2007 4:14:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
egoldste@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Folks -

I will shortly be doing an interview for publication relative to the
film lab business, and as part of the piece I would like to include a
resource list of good, reliable E-6 labs in as many locations
internationally as possible. It would be most helpful for me to hear
from you relative to who you use for E-6 along with their contact
information.

Thanks for your help...

Eric Goldstein
Eric:
I just picked up a processed roll of 220 Ektachrome 100 at my local Walmart.
Turnaround time was about a week and cost $4.88.  Developed by Fuji but I
know not where.
I've not projected them yet but they look pretty good held up to the light.
Colors are muted anyway so that may not be an issue.
Lance
Selma, NC 27576