[rollei_list] Re: Testing ADSL - Rollei content-

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:42:54 +0000 (GMT)

Yes,according the company offer the service, if you
pay the unlimited navigation mode it's also faster,
around 1200 kb, but if you pay 40 hours per month, the
connection it's also slower; I signed up the unlimited
navigation mode because it's cheap during the first
three months, I'll see afterwards...anyway I have some
problems with my software configuration, I'm working
about it.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> There are higher speeds available for adsl lines.
> Also keep pin mind, moat of the time upload speeds
> are half of the download
> speeds advertised.
>
> In other words, it's not the "a" (asymmetric) part
> of asdl causing you the
> problem. It's the speed you're signed up (and pay)
> for.
>
> keith whaley
>

> > On 4/20/06, *Carlos Manuel Freaza*
> <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > <mailto:cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> >
> >     I'm testing my new ADSL connection and then
> uploaded
> >     this one:
> >
> http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-93263.html
> >
> >     I'm afraid the antivirus software is causing
> some
> >     problems to me, I need a new configuration.-
> >
> >     All the best
> >     Carlos

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into