[rollei_list] Re: Tanks and Reels
- From: Bernard <bernard_cousineau@xxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:44:24 -0400
You said changing BAG, so if it really is a bag, you might consider:
to give you the freedom you need to deal with stubborn reels.
I've had one of these for 10+ years. It's very good, except that the tent frame
broke within the first few uses. I can still make it stand up, but the frame is
not under any tension.
I see from the picture that they have changed the design a little (mine has the
zippers on the side instead of between the two arms), so this issue may have
For about twice the money you can get the Harrison film tent which is better built.
On the topic of reels, I've been using AP reels. They look like the Samigon
reels and have never failed me. AP is a Spanish company that sells lots of
plastic darkroom gear (trays, film cassettes, etc).
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: